Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween 2013

With every passing day, I'm finding myself falling even more in love with our sweet Sophia. No matter how crazy she may drive me!! ;)

I always knew I'd love motherhood, and love my children, but I never could have imagined it'd be this sweet. Can't wait for #2 to be here.

Maybe that's the hormones talking.... Or that fact that I've barely left the house that past month and a half... But seriously. I love my sweet girl. I love watching her live.

Last night we went to the Halloween shin dig at the YMCA. 

If I would have known the cuteness that was going to happen as soon as we walked into the gym, I would have had the camera rolling.


Sophia was literally shrieking, squealing, and giggling with glee upon seeing all the games, booths, people, costumes, and music. It was way too adorable for words. 

Sophia's grandparent's in Kerrville sent this cute bumble bee costume a few weeks ago and Sophia loved it! "Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!!" 



I'm still impressed with how well Sophie listened to mommy and daddy last night. Maybe all the people made her nervous, but she never really tried to let go of our hands and listened to each instruction for how to "play" the games. She did awesome! I guess the fact that there was a piece of candy waiting for her after each game helped, too. ;)




It was a great night!

Growing up, we never really celebrated Halloween. Instead we went to Light Night at our church. Same concept (games, booths, candy), just celebrating Jesus at the light of the world instead of the traditional scary Halloween stuff.

Now that we have Sophia and another on the way, I say it's time to get Light Night started up again! Sooooo, whose with me!? We've got a year to plan! 

1 comment:

  1. I really wish the church still did light night. So many fun memories of making the box maze! Sophia is the cutest bumble bee, and that dance just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs