Monday, November 9, 2015

Home with Scarlett

My mom brought Sophia and Silas home about 15 minutes after Aaron and I got home with Scarlett.

Sophia ran through the door with excitement and Silas was just happy to see mom and dad. He was kind of shy and quiet about Scarlett. He was curious and really liked her until she started crying. The second he heard and saw her cry, he started crying. It was so sad and so adorable.

Nikki came over shortly after my mom and the kids. We were very grateful that she was able to stay a few hours and help with the kids while we got settled in.

I loved watching Sophia and Silas meet Scarlett.

Definitely one of my most favorite memories. 

And yes, Sophia wore lipstick for the special occasion- meeting baby sister. I love that girl. :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs