Sunday, October 7, 2012

La de da

Well, not much has been going on the last week or so.

Wait a minute, let me back up a little bit....

Sophia slept through the night four nights in a row. Wow. YAY! Having a bit of trouble again, as she has been pulling at her ear :( but hopefully it's nothing, and we'll be back on track soon. She's been sleeping the first part of the night in her crib, then coming in our bed around 5:00am. So I guess I can't complain too much. :)

One of those nights we spent with my mom. Our electricity kept going on and off earlier this week in the middle of the night. Kinda scary... Since Aaron was still in Dallas, I packed Sophia up, and we went to my Mom's. Sophia was so funny when we got there. Excited to see Nana, and be awake and out in the middle of the night! And of course, when we woke in the morning, Nana pulled out a new toy for Sophia that was too much fun! I wish I could figure out how to turn the video I took, otherwise I'd post it.

Grandpa Ray and Grandma Jean were here for the weekend. Grandpa Ray played in the wet, cold, House of Faith Golf tournament with Dad, Logan, and Aaron. Seemed like they had a good time though. Grandma Jean, Arielle, Sophia and I had a girls lunch while they golfed. What a nice treat that was to see them! Dad had some pictures I meant to get of everyone while they were here. I'll have to post those next time.

Last night was Ayla's birthday dinner. I love getting to spend time with Aaron's sisters and their families. It doesn't happen enough. So we've planned to get together this next weekend at our house. Can't wait! Here's a picture of Sophia and her cousins Miley and Ayla. I need to start recording the girls when they're together. It's pretty cute!

Speaking of cute... When Micah-Ray and Sophia are together... Now that is cute. You'd think they were brother and sister. Sophia gets so silly when she's around Uncle Ray-Ray. In fact, today at church, I had to move away from Micah-Ray while holding Sophia, because she kept laughing and squeeling. Here's a sweet video of the two of them playing with a ball.


Oh, and there's dad. Hi, dad.
Sunday after church we always have lunch with Dad and the Robert's House guys. Usually at his place, but sometimes we'll go out. I love our Sunday lunches. Usually Dad will make the main dish, and drinks, and Arielle and I will bring sides or desserts. Today's lunch was awe-some! Some kinda grilled chicken with pineapple. Mmm. Anyway, we got a text from Dad this evening saying everyone was welcome for a fire in the pit, smores, and hot dogs. So we bundled Sophia up, and headed back over.


And can I just say, wow. My husband is handsome. Gosh.
Hehe, and little Soph. She's a big hit with all the boys.

Here are just some other random pictures from this past week.

I love seeing Sophia's little personality come out. She's so silly, just cackling away. Wonder where she gets that from? Haha. We spend a lot of our time laughing.
She's also extremely curious... and busy. Hard to get a good picture, ha!
Well, that's all for now.
What a sweet life I live.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs