Friday, April 24, 2015

Bitty Byrd- Boy or Girl?

On a better note, we decided to find out the gender. 
Who were we kidding? We can't wait for something like that! 


Scarlett Roslyn Byrd
Due August 4th (or whatever day she wants to come :) )

We really loved the name Roslyn for Sophia, but knew Log & Arielle wanted the name Lynn, so we didn't name her that. 

And after unintentionally naming our first two with S names, I couldn't stand not using another S name. We both really like the name Scarlett and don't know anyone by that name. So Scarlett it is! 

I recently started thinking of a few other middle names other than Roslyn so that might change. But Scarlett is a definite yes. 

We were actually hoping for another boy, but of course we're thrilled with a girl. Guess we'll just have to try once more in a few years! 

The other day I caught myself calling her "my Lettie girl" 

Sophia is very excited about having a little sister and even offered to share all her things. Which is HUGE! 
Silas, well, he's oblivious. :)

Aaron and I sure can't wait to meet her though. Hurry up, August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs