Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Silas 6 months.... er, 7 months.

Having a second child is really so much different than having your first.

With Sophia everything was super clean all the time. With Silas... It's a a wonder if I remember to grab the beads Sophia dropped or pick up the shoes so he's not chewing on those.

I couldn't wait to start offering Sophia table food and made all her foods with my handy dandy Baby Bullet. Poor Silas... I'm putting it off as long as I can. He usually just gets whatever we're eating mashed up.

Sophia had baths all the time. And Silas... I have no idea how long he went between his last two baths. I won't even say how long I think it was.

I knew Sophia's age from the week down to the hour. Silas? I think he may be in his 20's weeks? I always thought it was weird when I asked other mom's their baby's age and they said "five months." I'd be thinking... Aren't we supposed to count by weeks until they're like one? Then I had baby #2. Speaking of Silas' age... I wanted to do a six month post but this month has been crazy. I mean, he turns seven months tomorrow. So technically, this is a six month post. ;)

Anyway, you get the idea.

Even though everything is more chaotic, it is so much sweeter. Having two is the best.

So Silas.



  • LOVES his sister and laughs at everything she does.
  • Goes crazy in the bath. Loves splashing and kicking his legs.
  • Acts likes he hates all food and has been very slow learning to swallow.
  • Can keep a paci in his mouth for a little while!
  • Rolls and rolls and rolls on the floor.
  • As of yesterday, he is starting to army crawl. 
  • Doesn't sit up for too long, but can until he turns his head.
  • Wakes every 2-3 hours to eat at night.
  • Loves being tickled and playing Peek-a-boo.
  • Grabs any and everything in front of him. And it goes straight into his mouth.
  • First tooth at 5.5 months, second tooth two weeks later.
  • Likes to take drinks of water.
  • Claps his hands.
  • Cat naps while at home. Takes the best naps while we're out and he's in the carrier.
  • Not usually fussy.
  • Babbles and yells a lot.
  • 19.? lbs. and 23.75"
  • Wears size 12 month clothes.
  • We think he says "mamama" when he cries and is immediately soothed when I come to him.
  •  Likes animals and feel their fur. He even lets them lick inside his mouth! ....yeah.. Oops!
  • Also makes the squishiest, scrunched up, upset face. I love it.
I don't know what else to say other than how much we love him. We all are obsessed with this little bubs. Such a sweet, easy going babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs