Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Baby Update - 15 Weeks

Hello second trimester!

Seems like things are slowly getting back to normal. It's nice. :)

Today, I am 15 weeks and 4 days along. Baby is the size of an apple and about 4 inches long, crown to rump

Here is a picture of the official "baby bump." I snapped it to send to Aaron the other morning after waking up realizing I'm not bloated, and it's not a food baby. ;) There really is a little babe in there. Still hard to believe! I feel like I've looked like this for a few weeks now, but it's gone down and come back until about a week ago, and is now here to stay!

We had another prenatal appointment yesterday and all is well. We also talked a lot about natural birth, which I'm planning on, and starting my birth plan. Exciting!

So at 15 weeks 4 days...

No more nausea. Yaaahooooooo!!!!
Ok, maybe a little. But it's rare and random.
More energy and staying up past 9:00PM.
Eating is starting to get easier.
No weight gain.
So emotional. Poor Sophia. She just doesn't understand "happy tears."
Eczema is gone (those pesky dry red patches I had).
Feeling much more ligament pain. Especially if I move a certain way too fast.
Also feeling the baby!

Call me crazy, but I've been feeling the baby for a few weeks now. It's amazing! And SO much different than when I was pregnant with Sophia. I remember feeling tiny, distinct kicks at 17 weeks 5 days with Soph. They felt like bubbles popping.

But this time, I've been feeling a slow, rolling/tumbling sensation really low. And no, it's not gas. ;) I've mostly been feeling it when I'm perfectly still and quiet, usually at night. But the past few days I've been feeling movment throughout the day quite often. As a matter of fact, I feel it right now. Hello, baby Byrd!

No "kicks" though, just movement. Hard to describe, but it's the baby! It's amazing how much more in tune I am with my body during this second pregnancy.

...Or maybe this baby just has Aaron's long legs and has needed to do some serious stretching in there. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs